The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an hot topic for 2017. Here is a video to find out the answers with images. Watch here!
If Data is the new oil, trust is the new currency. The GDPR sets the framework necessary to instil that trust.
To find out the GDPR
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is the new European regulation on personal data protection
Its 99 Articles establish the principles that must be applied by all companies holding or processing European Union citizens’ personal data
Failure to comply with the GDPR is punishable by a fine of 4% of the worldwide revenue for companies found to be at fault
The Regulation is due to enter into force on 25 May 2018…The countdown has started!
Key points to bear in mind
- Legal: Inform people and obtain their consent
- New rights: Right of access and modification, right to be forgotten, right to portability
- Methodology: Privacy by design, privacy by default
- Security: Encryption, anonymization, loss of data
- Organisation: Register of processing activities, information governance
Business & Decision helps you to bring your business into compliance. Contact us!
Your email address is only used by Business & Decision, the controller, to process your request and to send any Business & Decision communication related to your request only. Learn more about managing your data and your rights.